Changelog from 0.6:
– Changed starting equipment to more closely match 5e.
– Changed rolling from “greater than” to “equal to or greater than”
– Fixed damage for 5 points to 1d12 in cantrips.
– Fixed guidance so it only improves skills.
– Added resistance and immunity to a few monsters in Bestiary
– Added Aberration, Undead and Vermin templates to Appendix A
– Fixed markup for Charm Person.
– Removed damage typing from a few spells that still had it. Spells should just say things like “8d6 damage” instead of “8d6 fire damage.”
– Brought a few level 1 and 2 arcane spells more in line with 5e.
– Updated OGL.
Read this Group Post and its Comments