Something ambitious. (WARNING: I hashed this out in my head on a car ride home from my friends' place.)
Your character has the following ability scores: 15 (+2), 13 (+1), 10 (+), and 8 (-1). Distribute those among your Strength, Dexterity, Intellect, and Charisma.
You are a human. Your default Defense is 10 + your Dexterity mod.
Choose one of the following; they grant you a fragment of their power in your struggle against the Dark:
* Queen of Hearts: +2 Charisma
* Jack of Diamonds: +2 Intellect
* King of Clubs: +2 Dexterity
* Ace of Spades: +2 Strength
* The Jolly Joker: +1 to all four ability scores
Choose which one of Araki High School's clubs you belong to; this grants you proficiency with a skill.
* Athletics Club: Trained in Physical
* Science Club: Trained in Knowledge
* Drama Club: Trained in Communication
* Going-Home Club: Trained in Subterfuge
* Nature Club: Trained in Survival
Now the fun part. Your character's calling.
* Assault: 10 + Str mod HP (+6 HP per level), trained in Strength saves and Physical, has a Heavy Defense. Good at physical fighting and being tough.
* Lead: 8 + Str mod HP (+5 HP per level), trained in Intellect or Charisma saves and Communication, has a Medium Defense. Leader of a group of magical girls.
* Scout: 8 + Str mod HP (+5 HP per level), trained in Dexterity saves and Physical or Survival, has a Light Defense. Agile, observant combatants.
* Soul: 8 + Str mod HP (+5 HP per level), trained in Charisma saves and Knowledge, has a Medium Defense. They are the healers and menders of a group of magical girls.
* Support: 8 + Str mod HP (+5 HP per level), trained in Dexterity or Intellect saves and one skill of their choice, has a Medium Defense. Their specialty is direct teamwork.
* Techie: 6 + Str mod HP (+4 HP per level), trained in Intellect saves and Knowledge, has a Light Defense. Magitechnology experts, as well as being smart in general.
* Void: 6 + Str mod HP (+4 HP per level), trained in Dexterity saves and Physical, has a Light Defense. Spellslingers, but mostly the spells that go boom.
Notes on Defense:
* Human Defense is 10 + Dexterity mod. (When you are not transformed, this is your Defense!)
* Light Defense is 11 + Dexterity mod.
* Medium Defense is 13 + Dexterity mod. You have disadvantage on non-combat Dexterity rolls.
* Heavy Defense is a flat 16. Not only do you have disadvantage on non-combat Dexterity rolls, your speed is reduced to 20 feet.
Read this Group Post and its Comments