The 4th draft of Microlite2020 is available. Major changes:
1) Each class now has three "class abilities" (previously called "class powers" ) instead of a different number for each class.
2) Fighters lose their multiple attacks (which are generally a pain in play) but gain adding their level to weapon damage. This with their new "cleave" class ability should more than make up for losing extra attacks at high level.
3) Initiative is now more or less as described in my September 29 post on the message board. There are optional rules with other methods.
4) Combat rules reorganized.
5) Optional (very simple) rules for using minis.
It's been about 10 years since the original Microlite20 was released. I'm thinking that it might be time to revise the base game a bit — a Microlite20 2.0 (o..
Read this Group Post and its Comments