Looking for the Free Microlite20/7x/8x/2020 Rules Downloads?

There are well over 100 free downloads of rules (and more) for Microlite20, Microlite2020, Microlite7x, Microlite 81, and their many variants in the Game Download Library area below. These files can be downloaded without creating a membership on this site.

Update (19 Jun 23):

As I mentioned many weeks ago, maintaining the seldom used Wordpress side of this site became too much of a bother, especially as parts of Wordpress are constantly updating and some those updates break things -- like access to this forum. I'm finally had time to remove it. The forum should stop disappearing from view now.

As many of you know, my wife has had MS for about 20 years now. It has gotten to the stage where helping her takes a lot more of my time that it used to. This means visits to this board have become few and far between. I'm looking for a couple of members willing to help moderate this board. Note that if your idea of good moderation is anything similar the way boards like RPG.net are moderated, do not bother volunteering. Good moderation isn't about forcing your opinions, ideological positions, or biases on members via your power to gag and ban, it is about being helpful to all members (even those you don't like/disagree with), cleaning up after spammers, and enforcing the rules with the lightest hand possible and only doing so when the rules are actually broken. If you are interested in any message board moderation position on any board because of the supposed "power" it will give you, you are (IMHO) the wrong person for the job. If you are interested, PM me. It may taken quite a while to reply, unfortunately.

Temple of Kthuuk

Adventures designed for Microlite20 -- most are for the core rules.

randalls
Site Admin

Temple of Kthuuk

Post by randalls »

An Adventure for Microlite20: Hidden in the copse is a cave mouth underneath a rock outcropping shaped like a dragon's jaw. This is the entrance to the Temple of K'thu'uk, now the Verdant Kobold's home and holiest of holies. You have been asked by the Sheriff of Ashton (the closest Human Village) to clear the Kobolds from the area once and for all. Behemial Shoreson, one of the villagers, was killed in the Trapped Copse just a week ago. Enough is enough.

This is a zip file contains a standard PDF of the adventure and a pocketmod version of the adventure.

Previous Downloads: 997

Attachments
TempleOfKthuuk.zip
(266.88 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
2 x

RandallS
Playing and Gamemastering Tabletop RPGs Since 1975
Designer: Microlite74, Microlite75, Microlite78, Microlite81, Microlite20 OSS, and others
Compiler: The Microlite20 RPG Collection
Administrator: Rules Light RPGs

squirewaldo
United States of America

Re: Temple of Kthuuk

Post by squirewaldo »

Just finished playing this in 2 sessions. It was my first GM with Microlite20 and my first game with Microlite20 as well. There were 6 adventurers and they all seemed to like the game. Now to find or come up with another adventure!

0 x
randalls
Site Admin

Post by randalls »

You can use just about any D20-based adventure with Microlite20. Some may require a bit of modification if you want to limit your campaign to the spells, monsters, etc. listed in Microlite20. Of course, there are additional files with more monsters and spells already "Microlited".

0 x

RandallS
Playing and Gamemastering Tabletop RPGs Since 1975
Designer: Microlite74, Microlite75, Microlite78, Microlite81, Microlite20 OSS, and others
Compiler: The Microlite20 RPG Collection
Administrator: Rules Light RPGs

koval2

Post by koval2 »

We played one session of this Adventure, but i thought that it would be too easy, because party had 4 people, two of them 2 lvl, so i slightly increased EL, that was my mistake, by the time they finished room 5 half of them was dead, another half at 1 HP.
I just did not understood how party suppose to find out about Nymth, if no one knows about her?

0 x