Microlite74 Companion I: Optional Rules

This is the Microlite74 download library. These rules are based on the very first edition of the world's most popular fantasy RPG, but use Microlite20-based systems. Published in 1974 this edition was published as three digest-sized booklets in a brown (later white) box, followed by several supplemental booklets.

randalls
Site Admin

Microlite74 Companion I: Optional Rules

Post by randalls » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 am

Microlite74 Companion I: Optional Rules includes many optional rules. Most can be used with any version of the third edition of Microlite74: Basic, Standard, or Extended. There are optional rules included for stat generation, races, classes, class abilities, advantages and disadvantages, traditional saving rolls, skills and talents, metamagic, ritual magic, counterspells, weird science, fire-and-forget magic, combat stunts, armor for all classes, weapon damage by class, minis and battlemats, action points, fame, sanity, aspects, Psionics, spirits (combat, powers, and binding), fixed level campaigns, science fantasy, and more.

Previous Downloads: 2745

Attachments
Microlite74-companion1-30-final.pdf
(590.46 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
0 x

RandallS
Playing and Gamemastering Tabletop RPGs Since 1975
Designer: Microlite74, Microlite75, Microlite78, Microlite81, Microlite20 OSS, and others
Compiler: The Microlite20 RPG Collection
Administrator: Microlite20 Nexus