Looking for the Free Microlite20/7x/8x/2020 Rules Downloads?

There are well over 100 free downloads of rules (and more) for Microlite20, Microlite2020, Microlite7x, Microlite 81, and their many variants in the Game Download Library area below. These files can be downloaded without creating a membership on this site.

Note that all downloads have been moved to the Download Library on the RetroRoleplaying community site (for old school, osr, and other rules lite games). The download links mentioned above have been replaced by links to the download in this library. Still No membership needed to download.

Idea for more Adventures

Discussion and Reviews of rules-lite tabeletop RPGs (games like Microlite20, The Black Hack, etc.)

koval2

Idea for more Adventures

Post by koval2 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:32 am

I found out that almost all One Page Dungeon Compendium works well with Microlite20. I recommend checking out, there are a lot of them, if you can't decide, just roll d100 and play what dice tells you.

1 x

squirewaldo
United States of America

Re: Idea for more Adventures

Post by squirewaldo » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:36 am

koval2 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:32 am

I found out that almost all One Page Dungeon Compendium works well with Microlite20. I recommend checking out, there are a lot of them, if you can't decide, just roll d100 and play what dice tells you.

good idea!

0 x