Looking for the Free Microlite20/7x/8x/2020 Rules Downloads?

There are well over 100 free downloads of rules (and more) for Microlite20, Microlite2020, Microlite7x, Microlite 81, and their many variants in the Game Download Library area below. These files can be downloaded without creating a membership on this site.

Update (19 Jun 23):

As I mentioned many weeks ago, maintaining the seldom used Wordpress side of this site became too much of a bother, especially as parts of Wordpress are constantly updating and some those updates break things -- like access to this forum. I'm finally had time to remove it. The forum should stop disappearing from view now.

As many of you know, my wife has had MS for about 20 years now. It has gotten to the stage where helping her takes a lot more of my time that it used to. This means visits to this board have become few and far between. I'm looking for a couple of members willing to help moderate this board. Note that if your idea of good moderation is anything similar the way boards like RPG.net are moderated, do not bother volunteering. Good moderation isn't about forcing your opinions, ideological positions, or biases on members via your power to gag and ban, it is about being helpful to all members (even those you don't like/disagree with), cleaning up after spammers, and enforcing the rules with the lightest hand possible and only doing so when the rules are actually broken. If you are interested in any message board moderation position on any board because of the supposed "power" it will give you, you are (IMHO) the wrong person for the job. If you are interested, PM me. It may taken quite a while to reply, unfortunately.

Donjons Deep and Caverns Old: The first Microlite2020 supplement! (that i know of)

Description: Download the supplement here! Development of revisions and such will be informed here. Feedback appreciated!

Download the "core rules" for Microlite2020 here.

ripripla
Argentina

Donjons Deep and Caverns Old: The first Microlite2020 supplement! (that i know of)

Post by ripripla »

We all like Microlite2020. Stop saying you don't. You do. But sometimes, more is better, right?

So i made a supplement for it. It's called Donjons Deep and Caverns Old! You can download it below.

It adds the following:

CLASSES AND VARIANT CLASSES: 7 classes, in fact. The smart and astute Investigator, the charismatic and happy-go-lucky Bard, the unholy pact-sworn Witch, and a bunch more! Plus you get variants for the classes as well, such as a Paladin Fighter or a Swashbuckler Rogue.

ANCESTRIES: 5 new ones! That's quite a lot. These include the sneaky, animal-hating Goblins, the powerful and noble Half-Dragons, and three others that i'm too lazy to mention.

ITEMS APLENTY: You can add magical attributes and different materials to your weapons and armor for true customization. Not only that, but some alchemical items as well for the Artificers out there! Also guns. There's guns.

NPC PLUG-INS: Add these to an NPC for an instant challenge! There aren't many, but the ones that are there are very versatile!

All of that, in just 6 pages (without counting the cover)!

Revised Version Here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=279#p464

0 x

borger

randalls
Site Admin

Re: Donjons Deep and Caverns Old: The first Microlite2020 supplement! (that i know of)

Post by randalls »

ripripla wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:43 pm

NPC PLUG-INS: Add these to an NPC for an instant challenge! There aren't many, but the ones that are there are very versatile!

Excellent work. I love the NPC Plugins idea. I will probably "steal" the idea. ;)

1 x

RandallS
Playing and Gamemastering Tabletop RPGs Since 1975
Designer: Microlite74, Microlite75, Microlite78, Microlite81, Microlite20 OSS, and others
Compiler: The Microlite20 RPG Collection
Administrator: Rules Light RPGs

Vanya

Re: Donjons Deep and Caverns Old: The first Microlite2020 supplement! (that i know of)

Post by Vanya »

Very nice supplement!!
There's a good mix of new options and the NPC Plug-ins are fantastic.
Will definitely be borrowing some ideas from here.

1 x
ripripla
Argentina

Post by ripripla »

Thanks for the support! Here is a slightly updated version.
CHANGES:
-Fixed some typos
-Added a new variant class
-Fixed spellcasting for variant classes that didn't have it in the base class
Have fun!

Previous Downloads: 633

Attachments
Donjons Deep and Caverns Old.pdf
(308.43 KiB) Downloaded 476 times
0 x

borger