Looking for the Free Microlite20/7x/8x/2020 Rules Downloads?

There are well over 100 free downloads of rules (and more) for Microlite20, Microlite2020, Microlite7x, Microlite 81, and their many variants in the Game Download Library area below. These files can be downloaded without creating a membership on this site.

Update (19 Jun 23):

As I mentioned many weeks ago, maintaining the seldom used Wordpress side of this site became too much of a bother, especially as parts of Wordpress are constantly updating and some those updates break things -- like access to this forum. I'm finally had time to remove it. The forum should stop disappearing from view now.

As many of you know, my wife has had MS for about 20 years now. It has gotten to the stage where helping her takes a lot more of my time that it used to. This means visits to this board have become few and far between. I'm looking for a couple of members willing to help moderate this board. Note that if your idea of good moderation is anything similar the way boards like RPG.net are moderated, do not bother volunteering. Good moderation isn't about forcing your opinions, ideological positions, or biases on members via your power to gag and ban, it is about being helpful to all members (even those you don't like/disagree with), cleaning up after spammers, and enforcing the rules with the lightest hand possible and only doing so when the rules are actually broken. If you are interested in any message board moderation position on any board because of the supposed "power" it will give you, you are (IMHO) the wrong person for the job. If you are interested, PM me. It may taken quite a while to reply, unfortunately.

Microlite20 Ultimate Edition (Thread + Download)

Description: The rules changes the system needed, in a handy format for electronic devices!

Complete games based on the Microlite20 system. Some are only slightly longer than the Microlite20 core rules. Others are much more detailed and therefore longer.

ripripla
Argentina

Microlite20 Ultimate Edition (Thread + Download)

Post by ripripla »

Have you ever played Microlite20? If so, have you run across the following problem?

"God, this game sure is fun, but i wish that my strength didn't get reduced every time i took damage beyond HP, altering my character sheet drastically, and i also wish there was a simple, built-in, accounted for system for an alternative method of spellcasting!"

If you ever recited that sentence, word-by-word, down to the condescending accent, well you're in luck! If not, you're a FAKE FAN. You have no rights. Give me your liver.

Microlite20: Ultimate edition does what Microlite20 didn't do, and more. Featuring:

Class rebalancing (Mostly in Expert Classes)
Half-Casters (And a subset of Half-Casters, Efficiency Casters, who expend less HP with their spells)
A few new weapons (You probably won't use them, except the Katana)
New classes and races (Goblins, Feral Goblins, Androids, and more!)
New mechanics for spellcasting (A rebalanced version of Spell Points)
8th and 9th level Occult spells! (Occultists, the only Occult casters, use the illusionist spell list for the most part. And Shamans can get 8th and 9th level spells of other traditions)
Wound Points (Carried over from Microlite2020. They're such a good mechanic!)
Trimming the Fat (Martial artists were complex. We got rid of them. Also their weapons didn't even have prices. We got rid of those too.)
And More!

Note: I will try to post content updates periodacally (although the exact span is unkown), in this very thread. I call them Monthly20. Good name, right?
Other Note: By downloading this, you agree to give me your liver.

Previous Downloads: 337

Attachments
Microlite20Ultimate-Edition.pdf
(857.07 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
0 x

borger